- What is EZ Top Up?
How do I top up using EZ Top Up?
- EZ Top Up is BTC Prepaid Online Top which allows prepaid subscribers to top up their prepaid account online with a valid credit card.
How many times can I top up?
- Ensure that your prepaid number is registered in your name with BTC. If your prepaid number is not registered in your name please see a Customer Service Representative at any BTC location or Contact BTC at CALL-BTC.
- Register for free in just a few seconds via www.btcbahamas.com and click on the EZ Top Up button on the bottom of the home page
- Create your EZ Top Up account by entering the information required. Please ensure to enter your name is entered as registered under your prepaid SIM Card with BTC.
- Select the link displayed in the registration confirmation sent to your email address.
- Select Sign In
- Enter Email address and password
- Enter the cell phone number you wish to top up
- Enter a top up value and credit card information then select “Continue”
- You will receive confirmation of top up
How much funds can I add to my prepaid account?
- There is no limit on the amount of top ups, however, customers are only allowed to top up each prepaid account/number every three hours.
How many prepaid accounts can I top up?
- Any amount between $5 and $100
What happens if I forget my password?
- There is no limit to the number of prepaid accounts which you are allowed to top up
- If you forget your password select “forget password”. A temporary password will be sent to your email address.
For Additional Question and Concerns please contact BTC at:
Tel: CALL-BTC (225-5282)